Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There is no try. There is only do.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.