Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Momentum builds success.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.