Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can do more than you think
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- To rise you must first fall.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- There is no shortcut to success.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.