Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.