Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.