Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- Everything begins small.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.