A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.