A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Great companies are built on great products.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- If not now, when?
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’