Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
Similar W. P. Kinsella quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- Big things start small.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.