The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
Similar Nolan Bushnell quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- Think big from the beginning.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.