The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- Great companies are built on great products.
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.