A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
Similar Henry Kravis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- One life is enough to change this world