A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
Similar Henry Kravis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Start small and keep going.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.