A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
Similar Henry Kravis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- In life, you get what you believe you deserve.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.