Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
Similar Mahatma Gandhi quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Kindness is the key to success
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.