Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
Similar Mahatma Gandhi quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Every day is your entire life.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human