If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- Big things start small.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- Start small and keep going.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.