If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- Move fast, break things
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- Data may disappoint, but it never lies.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.