The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Every day is your entire life.