The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- Money chases good ideas
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.