The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- Impact Over Income
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Good is the enemy of great
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.