The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
- Momentum builds success.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- Be your best, it is enough.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.