Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
Similar Japanese proverb quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- One life is enough to change this world
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.