A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
Similar Napoleon Hill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- Traction equals satisfaction
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.