A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
Similar Napoleon Hill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.