To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.