Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
Similar Michael Bloomberg quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.