Success is never accidental.
Similar Jack Dorsey quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.