Success is never accidental.
Similar Jack Dorsey quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.