S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- There is no try. There is only do.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.