You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The world is a Treasure Map
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.