If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Similar Jim Rohn quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.