Be bold to begin.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Hungry people always win.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.