In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.