In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- You have to make your own chances.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater