Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
Similar Izey Victoria Odiase quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.