All Disruption starts with introspection.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Start small and keep going.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Create value, not bait!
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.