Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.