Start small and keep going.
Similar Abhijit Naskar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?