Start small and keep going.
Similar Abhijit Naskar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.