Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
Similar Suzy Kassem quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- You can’t get rich thinking poor.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.