Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
Similar Suzy Kassem quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.