All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
Similar Laura Busche quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- if you begin, you win.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.