For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Momentum builds success.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.