The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Always deliver more than expected.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.