Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
Similar Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.