Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
Similar Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Fall down but never back down.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.