You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
Similar Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.