You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
Similar Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.