You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
Similar Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- If not now, when?
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.