Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- Impact Over Income
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.