Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- You can do more than you think
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.