Traction equals satisfaction
Similar Dave Ramsey quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.