Traction equals satisfaction
Similar Dave Ramsey quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are