Hungry people always win.
Similar Alin Sav quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- You have to make your own chances.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.