Hungry people always win.
Similar Alin Sav quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Traction equals satisfaction
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- Dream big but always plan small
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.