Hungry people always win.
Similar Alin Sav quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.