Do what you love and love what you do.
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- Integrity is the bond of trust.