Do what you love and love what you do.
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- Kindness is the key to success
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- Good is the enemy of great
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.