Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
Similar Meir Ezra quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- Success lives on your sweat. Determination makes it pleasurable. Action makes it attainable.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- An entrepreneur is like a musician creating a new song.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.