Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
Similar Meir Ezra quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.