Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
Similar Meir Ezra quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.