Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
Similar Steve Jobs Cited by W. Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- Data may disappoint, but it never lies.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!