Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
Similar Steve Jobs Cited by W. Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Start small and keep going.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.