Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
Similar Steve Jobs Cited by W. Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- Start small and keep going.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- Data may disappoint, but it never lies.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- I want to put a ding in the universe