Opinions killed more people than crime
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- Kindness is the key to success
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.