Opinions killed more people than crime
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- Think big to see big.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.