The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
Similar Manuel Corazzari quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.