Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Big things start small.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.