Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- The goal is freedom.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- Hungry people always win.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.