You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- No guts, no story.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- Momentum builds success.
- if you begin, you win.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.