You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- All Disruption starts with introspection.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.