Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
Similar George Bernard Shaw quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.