Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
Similar Steve Pavlina quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Trying is failing with honor.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.