If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.