If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.