If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- You can do more than you think
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.