Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
Similar Winston S. Churchill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.