Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
Similar Winston S. Churchill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- GRATITUDE changes ATTITUDE in an instant.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- If not now, when?
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.