Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
Similar Winston S. Churchill quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.