It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.