Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
Similar Truman Capote quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8