Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
Similar Truman Capote quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.