A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.