When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
Similar Thomas Edison quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.