When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
Similar Thomas Edison quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.