Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.