Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Momentum builds success.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.