Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.